Last Updated on September 9, 2015 by Tim
For businesses that are rapidly, seasonally, or just constantly hiring, WorkBright takes the cumbersome and traditionally paper-heavy process of onboarding and puts it all online.
WorkBright makes it possible for new employees to fill out their W4s, upload photos of licenses and certifications, sign digitally, and complete any and all paperwork from their laptop, tablet, or smartphone before they show up for their first day on the job.
- Is the first solution in the HR world to enable upload of documents using a smartphone. Instead of photocopies, an employee can simply snap a picture of his ID, then upload.
- Has a proprietary, government-approved, internal audit system that lets HR managers know if there are any red flags before an audit.
- Enables employees to safely sign documents electronically.
- Seamlessly syncs with payroll. To easily set up a direct deposit, just snap a picture of a voided check, lift the bank information up, then move it forward to payroll.
- Enables HR managers to get a view of the forms that are still missing from the Employer’s Dashboard.
- Works in the background, reminding employees all the time to get their missing forms in.
- Can operate as a stand alone or can integrate into an existing HR system.
- A fast and easy onboarding process sets the level of new hire engagement. Save yourself the trouble of going through a traditional onboarding process while also giving your employees a convenient way to get hired withWorkBright.