Last Updated on January 13, 2021 by Guest
The Atlas C57 is the ultimate high-performance light. Constructed of high-end titanium and carbon fiber. An efficient LED produces up to 7 days of constant runtime. Four light settings provide a full range of coverage – from moonlight to high burst. Go anywhere; the C57 is IPX-8 for a depth of 3 meters submersible. Chromium tungsten and hard anodized coatings produce a rugged, durable finish. The C57 has two gun mounting options and full customization through a variety of color options.
This powerful flashlight is currently featured on Kickstarter, where you can back it and get a great prelaunch deal.
- Dimensions (with carbon tube): 138 x 30 mm (5.4″ X 1.18″)
- Weight: 5.86.oz. (battery, clip, and wrist strap not included)
- LED: ultra-high-output CREE XP-L
- Output: moonlight, low, medium and turbo (1, 50, 300 and 1,000 lumens)
- Max Run Time: 7 days
- Water Proof – IPX-8 3 meters, 30 minutes
- Battery Flexibility: 18650, 16340 or 2 X CR123s
- Mount Flexibility: 1 inch and 30 mm
- Lens: scratch-resistant sapphire
- Potted Electronics
- Battery: 3400 mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion
Kickstarter: Atlas C57
Facebook: Atlas Flashlights