6 Points to Note when Buying a Golf Swing Analyzer
Owning a Golf Swing Analyzer is clearly the way to go, for anyone who loves the sport. A Golf Swing Analyzer is a digital device that tracks a golfer’s swing and transmits the collected data wirelessly to a corresponding application on the golfer’s phone. These small devices can be fastened to your gloves or club hence assuring it captures every movement made with the swing.
The Best Golf Swing Analyzer
Zepp Golf 2 3D
Why it’s amazing:
- 3D swing analysis feature measures most important aspects of game performance
- Instant evaluations with Smart coach
- 360˚ replay, record & review of swing
There are numerous Golf Swing Analyzers in the market currently most with quite many similarities and fewer distinguishing features. It is therefore of uttermost importance to know what to look out for when hunting to purchase the Golf Swing Analyzer.
- Features and Specifications: A good Golf Swing Analyzer should have unique and user-friendly specifications. You should look out for features such as the device size, ability to operate with ease, Battery life, accuracy, and speed. Only go for the device that you feel comfortable with, and one that will give you value for your money.
- Compatibility: The Golf Swing Analyzer that you buy should be compatible with your phone’s Operating System since it must be linked to your phone. Issues of incompatibility will render the Analyzer useless. You should, therefore, check if it works with your Android or iOS phone.
- Flexibility: The Analyzer is meant to work effectively further improving your game and should not restrict your movements. Go for one that is small yet easy to attach to either your gloves, club shaft or grip. Given that you are likely to keep changing your clubs or gloves during a match, the Analyzer should also be easy to switch.
- Affordability: As much as you want the best Analyzer, settle for the one that is within your budget. There are very many products in the market which come with different prices and with enticing with features but only go with the one that suits your budget. Your budget should be your guiding principle while in the shop comparing the gadgets.
- Data and Storage Facilities: A good Analyzer should be able to record and store all movements made by the player. The data collected is what determines the effectiveness of the device. A good device should collect swing path, swing tempo, face angle at impact among others. The Analyzer should provide you with good and accurate records as well as good memory storage to store all the data. Most of these Golf Swing Analyzers have cloud storage facilities available on them to enable sufficient storage and backup for all your swings.
- Consumer Reviews: You should look at what other consumers are saying about the product since most people will give an honest opinion of their take on the product.
Having given you these pointers, you should also know the best-rated analyzers in the market. They are as follows and you can purchase them on Amazon; the Sky Golf Skypro, Epson M-Tracer, Swing Talk, SwingSmart Duo, Zepp Golf among others
Finding the Best Golf Swing Analyzer in the Market
Technology has greatly affected every square inch of our lives, impacting almost everything from cooking food to playing golf. Technology has significantly improved golfing as with simple gadget attachment and Smartphone apps. However, to enjoy all this one must need a best golf swing analyzer because there are many companies out there selling them.
Best Golf Swing Analyzer 2017
|Epson M-tracer||Complete training tool for all types of player & coaches; easy to use; provides everything all data about your swing shots for improved play||Good||Moderate||3.5 / 5|
|Zepp Golf 2 3D||Attaches to glove instead to club; saves time & makes payers focus more on playing than changing attachment to different clubs||Superior||Moderate||4.5 / 5|
|GOLFZON SwingTalk||Works well with iOS & android; lightweight & tracks club swings & shaft trajectories; provides instant voice feedback with super accurate speed readings & putt analysis||Good||Moderate||3.7 / 5|
|3Bays GSA||Complete solution – gives all information from shaft angle & tells the difference between release point & optimal hit point; compact build||Very Good||High||4.1 / 5|
|Blast Motion||Provides analysis using smartphone or tablet; attached to the end of any club & features motion sensors to capture 3D metrics; video improvement tips & drills||Good||Moderate||3.6 / 5|
|SkyCaddie SkyPro||Attached below the grip; features unique adaptive alert system to spot related swing parameters where improvements are needed; offers visual, interactive & detailed comparison overlays of swings||Good||High||3.5 / 5|
|Swingbyte 2||Swingbyte 2||Good||Moderate||3.6 / 5|
1. Epson M-tracer
One of the best and affordable in the market is “Epson M-tracer”. It is a complete training tool for every type of player and for coaches as well. It has been noted that as a player, it is really easy to use and gives you everything you need to know about your swing shots to make improvements. It also helps coaches to make their students understand the stats about their swing. It has a perfect grip that doesn’t affect the club’s balance, really affordable size and offers a detailed amount of swing information.
2. Zepp Golf 2 3D
Zepp Golf has been famous for years among the players but unlike many other models, the Zepp Golf 3D attaches to the glove instead of the club. The biggest advantage it has over others is that no time is wasted reattaching it when switching the clubs. It also comes with training tips and drills so even a starter can improve the weak areas. Zepp Golf 3D allows the swing recording in HD and above all it wirelessly sends data to Smartphone to compare it to PGA tour professionals in 3D.
3. GOLFZON SwingTalk
GOLFZON SwingTalk is relatively a new product that works with iOS and android both. It has the ability to track club swings and shaft trajectories. It also gives instant voice feedback so that corrections can be made for the angle and movement giving complete analysis for the swing. It is a very light weight about 0.3 oz. with super accurate speed readings and analyzing putts.
4. 3Bays GSA
3Bays GSA is a complete solution giving all the information from the shaft angle when the ball is hit to swing speed and even tells the difference between the release point and the optimal hit point. It has a compact build which is perfect to carry around in the golf bag. One of the interesting thing this product offers is that no ball is needed to hit for the swing analysis, therefore, showing 3D views of your swing.
5. Blast Motion
Blast Motion is a good choice for the analysis on your smartphone or tablet. It works simply by attaching it to the end of any regular club and uses motion sensors to capture the 3D metrics. It has been named one of the best of the 2016 PGA show. Moreover, it also has video improvement tips and drills.
6. SkyCaddie SkyPro
SkyCaddie SkyPro attaches just below the grip keeping itself out of the way. It has a unique adaptive alert system to identify the related swing parameters that need improvements. It has the ability to give visual, interactive and detailed comparison overlays of swings to help them improve.
7. Swingbyte 2
Swingbyte 2 is the latest version of famous Swingbyte, used mostly to track your swing data and analysis and then share it with friends, trainer or coach over Facebook. This product has a lot of help and advice features. Swingbyte 2 can be recharged easily via simple USB port and attaches easily to every club.
Also read: Best Computer Speakers under $50