When you want to do a bit of real writing or filming, sometimes you need to take yourself outside the house to get a bit of fresh perspective. Nothing like new neighbourhoods for new ideas to grow in. Get rid of those cobwebs and take your laptop for a spin. Check out these handy laptop backpacks and bags to help you transport your most treasured possession as you get down and…wait for it… creative.
Secure Backpack: SwissGear Travel Gear ScanSmart Backpack 1900
This black little number will keep you sorted and secure, no matter where you are. Its comfortable straps, easy side entry pocket and internal organisers make it a busy blogger’s dream. No more delving into the depths of a humongous bag to get to your laptop – this backpack will always have your back.
- Its quality design, roomy interior and durable polyester finish.
- Practical bloggers and vloggers
- Organised neat freaks
Beautiful in Blue: Bronze Times Premium Shockproof Laptop Backpack
We can’t get enough of this bag’s lovely blue colour and compact design: this bag looks so effortlessly stylish. (It also comes in other great colours like graphite and khaki). Despite its stylish exterior, this bag is no flimsy fashion statement: made of water-resistant and shockproof Oxford cloth this is one for those who value quality, as well as style.
- It’s on-trend design and muted colours.
- Stylish bloggers and vloggers
- Urban city-slickers
Stylish in Red: Brinch Universal Laptop Sleeve Case
This fiery little laptop sleeve comes with a matching pocket for all your accessories. Inside, the bag is fitted with anti-slip technology to keep your device safe. This sleeve is super lightweight: great for bloggers and vloggers who don’t fancy a bulky backpack to carry all their things.
- The matching accessory bag as well as the sleeve’s fun zingy colours.
- Casual freelancers who only need to take their laptop out every now and then
- People looking for quality on a budget
Cute and Breezy: Phenas Laptop Bag
Suitable for 13- 13.3 inch laptops, this is great for people who want to keep their laptop secure, but don’t want to compromise on style and artistic flair. With a lovely original design, this laptop bag is made of durable canvas and has handy zipped pockets to keep you organised.
- It’s bright design and its secure canvas fabric stitching. It also becomes a sleeve if you tuck the handles in!
- Stylish & creative bloggers and vloggers
- People looking for something unique
Durable Swedish Utility: IKEA UPPTÄCKA Briefcase
This super fun IKEA briefcase will make you smile. (Is it just us or does it look like a giant block of Lego??). With extra padding, this briefcase is also very secure, and we love the comfortable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- It’s fun and playful design and padded inner compartment.
- People who like to stand out
- IKEA fans!
On-trend Design: Lencca Alpaque Laptop Bag
This laptop backpack is just gorgeous. Where do we even start? With its on-trend colours, beautiful leather stitching and stylish boxy design, this is the must-have laptop backpack for people who like to lead the fashion pack. It ticks all our boxes, and it’s roomy and secure too!
- It’s retro, boxy design which incorporates handy pockets and inner compartments.
- Fashion-conscious bloggers & vloggers
- Quality-conscious backpack snobs
Back to Basics: AmazonBasics iPad Air and Netbook Bag
This is really only suitable for smaller devices like tablets, but as tech is getting constantly getting smaller, we thought we’d include it here too. As they say, the best things often come in small packages… This is a great bag that’s so slim and compact, it’s almost a sleeve. This sleeve is great for when you just want to pop down to the local café for some last minute edits before an important deadline.
- It’s budget price and roomy front compartment that holds all your essentials.
- Budget-conscious bloggers and vloggers with smaller devices
Are you a blogger or vlogger? How do you transport your laptop when you take your work outside of your home?