Last Updated on February 26, 2021 by Guest
As the world becomes more tech-driven, the need to cater to efficient digital marketing techniques such as quality blogging has also become crucial.
However, due to the availability of countless new content marketing tools and increasing completion, small business owners tend to panic about their resource allocation strategies. A dynamic digital marketing campaign requires you to focus on several factors, such as the video, image, and content. If all of these aspects are in perfect sync, you can rest assure that you have a winning strategy that would produce a decent ROI.
One cost-effective and scalable marketing strategy is to invest in improving your blogs. It is a great way to boost your website’s traffic and attract new visitors to your product line. You can start by publishing informative blogs on industry-based topics and subtly create a persuasive call-to-action. Suppose your business website already has a blog. In that case, you can easily experiment with a new niche that can potentially improve the ROI 10 times.
Although the process of running a successful blog seems an easy task, you would still need a technical understanding of the barriers between your business and its audience. From find a remedy to low-attention span to creating graphically appealing content, you must now essential hacks to overcome such challenges.
This article will equip you with statistic-backed traits that will help you maintain a successful blog in 2021.
General Blogging Facts
Staying abreast with blogging stats, you can learn what content your users enjoy most and make strategies for your next move. According to the research published by Growth Badger, as of 2020, there are more than 600 million blogs active worldwide.
Among all the bloggers, people ranging between 21 to 35 years of age run 53 percent of the blogs. Moreover, almost half of the fortune 500 companies had a full-fledged blog for their business by 2018. And, roughly thirty million people in America are associated with blogging.
More to your surprise, Huffington Post earned approximately 14 million dollars in 2018, as monthly revenue generated through their blog. Also, the most widely understood and popular language for blogging is English.
The Benefits of Business Blogging
Eighty percent of social media users visit and read informative blogs. In comparison, approximately 60 percent of the markers prefer blogging because of its cost-effective ROI. Moreover, consistent quality blogging has serious potential to up your index ranking on the Google search engine by more than 90 percent. It is mainly because the Google search engine algorithm relies heavily on keywords and link building that you can only get through blogging.
Similarly, companies with an updated blog integrated with their website tend to earn 65 percent more leads than companies that do not. Informative blogging attracts unique visitors regularly and maintains a healthy competitive edge for your business.
Today, more than 55 percent of digital marketers rate blogging as their topmost priority in marketing strategy. Similarly, 90 percent of the marketers are using blogging as their primary tactics in content marketing, according to Hubspot and DemandMetric.
Contribution of Blogging in producing better ROI
1 – The majority of B2B marketers use blogs in their social media marketing posts, while it is the opposite with B2C. As a B2B marketer, you need to remember that most of your competitors use written content for social media posts.
2. More than 50% of marketers have taken to blogging as a marketing tool since 2017. It resulted in growing competition on the Search Engines.
3 – Websites comprising of blogs have almost 435% increased indexed pages than those without blog posts. One of the Search Engine Optimization elements is having easy-to-read blog content for the Search Engine to index. In this way, the search engines can easily recognize your website and rank it according to the informative content that it contains.
4 – Due to the rising demand for unique content, the number of content writers is expected to surge by 31.7 million by the end of 2021.
5. Blogging is becoming highly popular among B2B business owners. In this market, the emphasis is more on generating sales leads.
6. At least 45 percent of the buyers tend to research and read blogs on a specific item before purchasing. It means that your blog should base on a funnel structure that could draw people to make the click.
7. Blogs that contain engaging images tend to attract more readers. The audience opens 95 percent of blogs that contain images. However, this does not mean that you start spamming your blog with irrelevant images.
8. 94 percent of people share a blog due to its informative images that show on top, as they believe it might be helpful for others. Moreover, pay emphasis on your blog’s content and make sure it compliments those pictures with it.
9. On average, a good-quality blog has a word count between 1000 – 1200 words. Therefore, you need to be specific in your content, and the content should contain a little in-depth analysis of engaging few topics.
10. It is crucial to incorporate engaging visuals in your blog post. Generally, people visit a blog on mobile devices; thus, the impact of good visuals increases. Using informative images in your article will enhance its chances to be shared forward by the readers. Seventy-one percent of marketers say, including engaging visuals in the blog is vital for its performance.
The practice of quality and consistent blogging increases the ROI for your business 13X. The vital aspect is to go with a tested content marketing strategy and make blogging a priority for your business. The value of blogs in Search Engine Optimization is immense.
Websites that have stand-out SEO produce a 14.6 percent closing rate on leaders. In contrast, direct marketing methods such as email or print advertisement only have a closing rate of 1.7 percent. Ensure that you perform the right keyword analysis and use quality outbound links in your blogs to get enhanced results for your web page.