Last Updated on August 9, 2015 by Tim
PhotoKeeper is a cloud based photo backup and management service for professional and serious hobbyist photographers. It takes automated backup of photos including RAW files from a user’s computer and mobile devices and keeps them safe in the cloud. PhotoKeeper provides a single point access to a user to all their photos through a web browser.
PhotoKeeper makes is extremely easy to search the entire photo collection through a powerful EXIF based search. Photographers can find their photos by date, file and folder name, tags and ratings and EXIF properties like camera, lens, aperture, ISO, shutter speed and many more. It also displays the photos on a map based on the GPS data embedded in the photos making it easier to find photos by geographic location.
Photos can be shared with clients by way of private albums that can also be password protected for enhanced security. A photographer can also enable comments and annotation on the album to take feedback and edit request from clients and enable clients to download photos, thereby eliminating the need to send photos by email or pen drives.
- Automated photo backup from multiple computers and mobile devices
- Private and secure storage of photos in the cloud
- Single point access to all photos via web browser
- Thumbnail view for photos including RAW files
- EXIF based search
- Timeline view to view photos by date taken
- Map view to view photos with embedded GPS data on a map
- Private albums to share photos with clients and get feedback/comments
- Single click sharing for photos on various social media platforms from the cloud
- Ability to download photos back at any time
- Available for Windows, Mac, Android
PhotoKeeper users can also share the photos on various social media sites with a single click without having to upload photos on each site individually.