Last Updated on July 28, 2017 by Tim
Let’s meet Startup, DateCart:
In a few sentences, tell us what your start-up is all about!:
Dating should be fun and simple, right? So why is it so hard to plan that perfect date – one where your date is laughing and enjoying themselves – and you’re not stressed about anything?
With DateCart, we’ll help you plan that perfect date over and over again – in minutes.
1. Simply download the DateCart app and login with your Facebook account.
2. You’ll tell DateCart when your date is (and how much you want to spend).
3. DateCart then goes to work – searching deals to find affordable, fun activities near you.
4. Select the options you like best and securely pay for your date.
5. You’ll get an email confirmation with your itinerary, and your date is planned!
It’s really that easy to plan your perfect date.
When was your startup founded? And what stage is your startup currently at?:
2016 – Development stage
Let us know a bit about your team, who are the key team members and what is their role?:
Wish not to be listed. Our team is made up of developers and serial daters.
If applicable, what is your growth like? And what milestones has your startup achieved so far?:
Why did you choose this particular idea and concept to build your start-up on?:
We love dating, we love chivalry. We thought it time dating made a comeback as opposed to the Netflix and Chill culture.
Do you have any customer feedback on your product and/or service that you could share?:
Are you looking for funding or are you open to partnership opportunities, and if so, what’s the best way for people to get in contact with you?:
email us [email protected]
Social Media Profiles: