Last Updated on October 17, 2015 by Tim
Inbify uses SMS messaging to privately manage customer communication.
How it works
Customer service should be a very important part of your business and Inbify wants to help improve the process.
- Customers submit feedback as SMS or MMS.
- Inbify provides a unique phone number for each of your locations.
- Sentiment, category, and keyword data is generated by analyzing the customer’s feedback.
- Feedback gets categorized automatically under tags already programmed on the platform.
With Inbify, you’ll never lose track of what is happening with your business, even when you’re out of the office.
- Review your customers’ feedback and respond immediately from anywhere.
- Inbify models the feedback data using easy to read graphs so you can identify trends and issues before they become a problem.
- Stay up to date with your customers on any device you use.
- Inbify provides insights such as feedback volume, overall sentiment, status and categories. All this data can be filtered by location and time of day.
- Whether it is by SMS, MMS, voice calls or email, let your customers decide. Inbify handles and processes all of them.