Last Updated on November 19, 2015 by Tim
Kama is a New York based company that just released a new dating app for sophisticated South Asians. They unleash the power of personalization and geolocation to help individuals cut through the clutter and make compelling connections with people by ethnic groups, religion, age, proximity, location, or education.
What makes Kama unique?
- Unmatched reliability – your chats won’t delay or get lost
- Fast and flexible location control – immediately responsive, no update time required
- Precise social discovery filters – generate connections that perfectly fit your preferences
- Privacy is top priority – there have zero tolerance for spammers
- Action-oriented environment – the app auto-expires inactive connections to encourage authentic interactions and high levels of engagement
Unlike traditional dating apps, Kama expects a higher level of sophistication from its users to cultivate genuine interactions that quickly convert from mobile into in person. It’s time to take back control over dating and get the attention you deserve from an app you can trust.