Last Updated on July 15, 2015 by Tim
Usetrace checks that your website works when you’re introducing new features or making changes to your site.
In Usetrace, you make cloud computers test your website’s features, such as logging in, ordering products and posting comments. Cloud computers automatically check that everything functions, using your website as customers would – with real browsers. Usetrace has a visual cartoon-like editor, and it requires no coding skills. Usetrace also integrates with many popular Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins and Codeship) as well as with team communication tools (e.g. Slack, Flowdock and HipChat).
With Usetrace you always ensure your customers experience a working service. Each time new code is released, Usetrace automatically runs all traces. Cloud computers complete the tasks your customers would—with real browsers—ensuring the back-end tech, the front-end code and content are all working nicely together and business runs smoothly.
- Usetrace tests every single commit to ensure the functionality you need.
- Usetrace is with you all the way from the beginning of the project to go-live to continuous releases.
- Usetrace works as a key part of your continuous integration.
- Release with confidence, every single day.
- Usetrace monitors business critical features, scheduled or on-demand, making sure everything works.
- Usetrace means real end-to-end testing: backend, database, networks, third-party, site, content, everything.
- Know it all works and get instant feedback on possible hiccups.