Last Updated on August 24, 2020 by Guest
Startup Business Name: IdeaBuddy
Tagline: Bring your business idea to life
Founder/Founders: Nemanja Zunic
In a few sentences, tell us what your start-up is all about!:
IdeaBuddy is an innovative business planning and modeling tool that helps aspiring entrepreneurs to create a business model, develop their ideas, validate the concept, and get a beautiful business plan. All of this comes with a step-by-step guide and relevant examples. The tool is simple, easy, and fun to use!
• Structure your idea and cover all the major points on a business canvas, which lets you brainstorm easily with friends and partners.
• A step-by-step guide takes you through all the development stages, from initial idea to execution, so you don’t skip any important details.
• Forecast your performance and create realistic profit and cash flow projections for once the business is up and running
• The algorithm calculates the final score for the idea and gives recommendations for improvement. Users can share the concept with friends, in a simple format, to get their feedback and rating.
• IdeaBuddy documents the entire idea and creates an internal business plan, which can be presented to partners and potential investors.
IdeaBuddy pricing starts from $9 per month for Dreamer plan, and $16 per month for Founder plan. Enterprise plan is available for larger companies and other organizations.
When was your startup founded? And what stage is your startup currently at?: Aug 8, 2019, Active operation.
Why did you choose this particular idea and concept to build your start-up on?:
The Company that was started purely by accident. “I was prowling the Internet looking for some type of business solution that could help me to plot out my envisioned business idea. No such support or apps were available on the Internet, and I decided to create a solution to the problem.”
Social Media Links and Website: