Your startup’s logo purpose is to give your brand a face that people instantly recognize and associate with.
Its consistency connects every advertising campaign, marketing strategy, and platform you use.
And it has to do it in a way that accurately reflects your brand’s core personality, voice, beliefs, and goals while connecting with your target audience by using color, typeface, and shape.
Companies that can afford the costs hire designers to create their logos, but it’s not cheap!
And what if you don’t have the budget?
Fortunately, there’s another way.
Online logo makers.
And today, we’re going to look at the best logo makers to create your startup logo.
The Mybrandnewlogo logo maker is an excellent tool for quickly creating logos with only a few clicks.
It uses AI (artificial intelligence) algorithms that produce unique looking logos based on the brand and market information you provide. Its algorithms follow the latest trends in graphic design and principles from professional design companies.
- AI-driven – For unique designs.
- Social media package – Automatic logo resizing for social media use.
- High resolution
- Full copyright
- Scalable – Designs are available in regular graphic files and SVG formats.
- Basic package – $20.00for a one-time purchase. Low-resolution graphic file, suitable as a blueprint for a designer.
- Professional package – $50.00 one-time purchase. High-resolution graphic file. Instant document downloads.
- Logo and designer – $190 one-time purchase. In house designer assistance for professional logo creation
Another high-quality easy to use logo maker, Tailor brands, also provides a straightforward design and download process, giving you an AI designed logo in only a few clicks. All you have to do is tell it about your brand and market, and the intelligent AI does the rest, only choosing proven market-related colors, shapes, and fonts, and providing you with several design options to choose from.
- AI-driven – Unique designs.
- Multiple Iterations– An endless choice of design options.
- Customization Options–Make it truly your own.
- EPS Files – For perfect scalability.
- Social media package –21 resize options.
- Design Studio–Free access to their design studio for creating branded assets.
- Digital Asset Management–Free central location file storage for instant access.
- Basic – $9.99/month or $3.99/month if you pay for the year upfront.
- Standard – $19.99/month or $5.99/month if you pay for the year upfront.
- Premium – $49.99/month or $12.99/ month if you pay for the year upfront.
If you need a logo for free, then look no further than LogoBee.
They have a collection of over 5000 templates to choose from. You find ones suited to your product or service by providing industry-related keywords, and you can customize the options by changing the name, color, and other elements, so it’s uniquely yours.
They also provide free file downloads suitable for social media formatting. If you require a Vector SVG file, you can purchase it at an extra cost.
And if you want to hire one of their in-house designers to help you create your logo, they offer several pricing options.
- Template designs
- Customization options – Although limited.
- Social media formatting
- Basic – Free
- Special – $249 / 6 Initial concepts, unlimited Revisions, Vector, and multiple file formats.
- Silver – $349 / 8 Initial concepts, unlimited Revisions, Vector, and multiple file formats.
- Golden – $409 / 8 Initial concepts, stationery set design, unlimited revisions, Vector, and multiple file formats.
- Platinum – $459 / 12 Initial concepts, stationery set design, unlimited revisions, Vector, and multiple file formats.
Another logo making tool offering you a free service.
It’s incredibly easy to use (another click and drag system) and perfect if you need a free logo in an instant. All you have to do is pick one of their pre-designed logos and customize it by changing the colors, fonts, etc.
However, as it’s free, there are, of course, some drawbacks.
The chances are your logo won’t be unique as anyone can use the same template and make the same adjustments, and the free file format is low resolution.
- Ease of use
- Instant download
- Lifetime editing
- Print-ready files – If you require high-resolution, you have to pay
- Multiple logo dimensions
- Low resolution – Free
- Professional – $14.99
Ionos offer you a four-step process for designing your logo, where you choose from their extensive range of pre-designed templates and customize as required.
You select your industry, enter your company name and slogan, browse their range, choose from three different layouts, customize colors and fonts, and drag and drop elements of the design.
Once completed, you have to create an account, at which point you can save and access your logo. They provide unlimited iterations, and you only pay when you’re happy with the result.
- A one-off payment of $39.95 for a high-resolution logo design.
Powered by AI, they promise to deliver everything a designer can, and at a fraction of the cost.
And to a point, that’s true.
As with the other AI logo tools on this list, you start by providing your information, and the AI does the rest; you then customize as needed.
All logos are royalty-free and suitable for non-commercial and commercial purposes.
You can create your logo free of charge and only pay when you’re satisfied with the design, at which point you have several packages to choose from.
- Fast and easy to use
- Instant downloads
- Resizable vector SVG files – Only available with the premium package.
- Social media assets – Only available with the enterprise package
- Basic – $25.00
- Premium – $80.00
- Enterprise– $133
Zebranding offers a complete branding package and focuses strongly upon creating unique brand identities for its clients.
Their website claims that their AI-driven software, combined with their in-house designers, provides you with everything you need to build your brand. And with the inclusion of numerous design boards, such as brand DNA boards, reflection boards, and inspiration boards, I guess they do.
But what about logos?
Well, I’ve just used their site, and you can’t make just a logo; you have to go down their road of brand design.
On that note, let’s look at their pricing and what you get for your buck:
- Free – Brand Strategy, Browse brand guidelines, Font download, Photography download
- One-time – Brand Strategy, browse brand guidelines, Font download, Photography download, Logo download, Brand guidelines download, Social media kit download, Presentation template download, Website templates download (HTML)
- Premium –Everything the one-time offers + One-on-one brand strategy coaching support.
Another company offering you complete branding; however, they also provide several comprehensive logo design packages, so let’s look.
- Bronze–$49.00 / 2 logo concepts, 3 revisions, low resolution, non-copyright, 48 H delivery.
- Silver–$89.00 / 4 logo concepts, 6 revisions, custom logo, Vector PDF files, HQ PNG + JPEG, logo copyright, 48 H delivery.
- Gold–$139 / 6 logo concepts, unlimited revisions, custom logo, Vector PDF files, HQ PNG + JPEG, logo copyright, 24-48 H delivery.
- Platinum– $189 / Unlimited concepts, unlimited revisions, custom logo, editable Vector AI, Vector EPS & PDF, HQ PNG + JPEG, logo copyright, business card design, 24-48 H delivery.
And if required, they also offer their “award-winning design team” at $399, which provides everything you need for your logo and branding needs.