Videopath is a video application that lets users connect web content directly to specific moments in a video. The result is an easy to use, customisable HTML5 video player that plays on all browsers and all mobile devices. With Videopath, curious viewers can find out more about a topic, without ever leaving the video player.
How It Works
Videopath offers customers access to the Videopath project builder, a shareable responsive player and video analytics.
Start a project
You can start a Videopath project by importing a video from Youtube, Vimeo, Wistia or by uploading your own.
Create interactive overlays
Within our project builder, you can easily add interactive elements by simply dragging and dropping the markers onto the timeline. Once placed, you can choose the content for your overlays easily within the overlay editor.
Publish and share your project
After you have published your project, you can embed it into your own website or blog, or share it on all your relevant social media channels.
Analyze your viewers behavior
After your project has been out in the wild, you can analyze your viewer’s behavior and optimize their experience.
- Import videos from Youtube
- Import videos from Vimeo
- Import videos from Wistia
- Host video files your own Servers
- Host video files on our Servers
- Add text and images
- Add any website, including webshops, surveys, product pages – you name it!
- Add social streams from Twitter and Facebook
- Add media content from Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud and Instagram
- Add call to action buttons and lead viewers to your chosen destination site
- Pick your own player colors
- Upload your own thumbnail and preview images
- Talk to us about a whitelabel branded solution
- View counts and engagement scores within selected dates
- Engagement statistics for individual overlays and markers
- Integrate your own google analytics tracking code for deeper insights
Sharing & Embedding
- Share your video project on social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter
- Embed your video on your website or blog with our iFrame or Lightbox embed codes