Tings is an anonymous social network centered around our most human form of expression – Voice. On Tings, users record up to 11 seconds of voice and choose from various morphing effects to disguise and publish their post.
“Dare to Voice” is Tings’ motto; encouraging users to share content that may not be better expressed in other forms, when it comes to emotion and personality. Unlike typical voice morphing apps like Tom Cat or Dubsmash, Tings takes a social networking approach; bringing people with related interests together through their voice, in a fun and secure way. It is the first anonymous social network that is not geared toward negativity.
Tings was created after the rise of anonymous social networks as a challenge to the idea that anonymous content is only for secrets or gossip. With Tings being anonymous is more than that; it’s about freedom. Because users do not have a profile, one can speak in the most honest way – without concern that their public identity will be disclosed or tarnished. The combination of voice content and anonymity makes Tings a more genuine social network for self expression than any other platform out there.
Tings Main Features
- Record up to 11 seconds of voice and choose from 6 voice morphing effects.
- Add quality wallpapers/photos to visually enhance your voice.
- Include searchable tags in your post and instantly share to popular social networks.
- Searchable hashtags in comments.
- Ability to share to Russian social network Vkontakte.
- On WeChat you can share Tings in a direct message and play Tings directly in the App.