SunFriend is the first wearable tech for monitoring and tracking the sun. This neat safer sun product is waterproof, stand alone wearable, not dependent on a smart device, customizable for skin color, and extremely durable.
Sun Safety is paramount. SunFriend is scientifically engineered to maximize your safer time in the sun.
- SunFriend is customizable – choose a sensitivity level that fits your skin type
- SunFriend flashes when you have had enough sun, letting you know when it is time to cover up, go inside or wear a premium sun block
- SunFriend will not overheat
- SunFriend is waterproof and durable
- Use SunFriend daily as part of a regular health program
Use SunFriend to get enough sun every day.
- Use the SunFriend at lunch time or on walks or during outdoor workouts to optimize your wellness.
- Use SunFriend’s NASA inspired technology to read the UV Index and know how intense the sun is right where you are. This can help you decide what sunscreen to wear after you have reached your healthier sun exposure.
- SunFriend is a super tool for teaching children, who need the sun to grow healthy bones among other things. Use it to explain when they have not had enough sun as well as when it is time to cover up or get inside! Or when to put on sunscreen.
- Doctors and medical professionals can use SunFriend to replace the adage of spending 15 minutes in the sun each day with real advice with NASA based science and internationally recognized standards for skin color settings, UV Index and current atmospheric conditions. SunFriend exposure readings are not guesses, but real-time data based.