Last Updated on August 19, 2015 by Tim
Bablic is a unique website localization solution that makes translating websites an easy, quick and cost-effective process. Bablic helps small businesses translate their websites so they can enter new markets without breaking the bank.
How It Works
Enter your URL on the Bablic.com homepage and select the language you want to add. It starts off with a machine translation and you can then manually edit all of the elements you see (text, images, css, forms, error msgs, etc) by right-clicking on them in the user-friendly, visual, editor. Once you’re happy with the results (which you see in real-time) simply click Activate Now.
You’ll get one line of code which you need to paste onto your header and that’s it, your website is fully localized. Works with all websites, no programming required.
Bablic finally offers a user friendly solution for website localization which lets smaller players get on a global playing field.
More and more websites are required to be multi-lingual for a variety of reasons: conversion, UX, SEO etc. Yet, localization remains a complex and expensive endeavor. Not just the translation of content but all the tasks required to implement it, which account to up to 40% of the total cost (remaining 60% is spent on translation): new pages, language menus, CSS adaptation, links etc. It requires time, dedicated resources and dedicated project management. Bablic changes all that for good.
Bablic is simply the easiest and most effective way of translating a website all while remaining affordable. You don’t need to be a web developer in order to localize your website. Bablic is pretty much plug and play and as easily to install as integrating Google Analytics with your website, just paste one line of code.