Getting married? Congratulations! Say goodbye to disposable cameras and hashtags. Capture, share, and preserve every photo and video taken at your wedding with Ceremony. Your guests will love using it and you’ll walk away with a complete archive of your wedding day memories.
How it works
Ceremony is incredibly simple to use.
- Create a new event and you’ll receive a private Event Code.
- Invite guests to join your event.
- Photos and videos from every guest are shared in your own private feed.
- Ceremony’s camera lets guests take new photos and videos right inside the app. You can also add photos and videos taken with other apps.
- Share photos and videos from your event on social networks, by email, or via text message. Or keep everything private, it’s up to you.
Ceremony was made for weddings, but is also perfect for:
- Birthday parties
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- School trips
- Sporting events
Why use Ceremony?
- Guests will be taking photos and videos anyway, why not gather them in one, simple place for everyone to enjoy?
- Walk away from your big day with every memory neatly organized in one place.
- Ceremony is completely private. No ads, creepy data mining or nosy peeping Toms.
- Ceremony is simple and intuitive. Everyone at your event can use it, regardless of their technical chops.
- The app is beautifully designed, just like your wedding.